- I've packed my hospital bag.
- I got my FMLA paperwork started. And finished.
- I arranged some plans for Abby's babysitters. 2 weeks later I finally got a schedule printed out for how to handle this terribly cute 2 year-old.
- Baby Kate has a couple of borrowed bassinets to choose from, a swing, and some new diapers. Everything else we have... I think?
- I got to teach my young women's lesson.
- We had Abby's play-dough birthday party.
- We got my retainer fixed, Abby's 2-year check-up, Josh's toenail surgery, Josh's dermatologist check-up, and a surprise visit to the ER all out of the way. Oh, and my hair appointment too :)
- We got to follow through with our fun plans of hosting a cousin's sleepover for Dustin and Kathryn's kids while they went on a post-Christmas date.
- I got caught up on the house cleaning (with the help of my newly hired cleaners!)
- Our house is officially ready for family to come. We've been trying to get local TV stations to work on our TV, and today we finally got 18 stations! woo woo! Guest beds are made. Spare house-keys have been cut.
- I keep trying to keep up with Abby's laundry so she'll have a clean outfit or two for her sitters... (eternal work in progress.) It made me realize I should break down and buy some clothes that fit her. I ordered some online with our Kohl's cash... Can't wait til they come!
K- I'm going to choose to enjoy every last minute of life as I know it. I'll know when baby Kate is really ready.
|My friend invited me to a photo shoot for her maxi skirts, and this is one of the pics from it- If you're in the market for a cute new skirt/dress, check out Urban Stitch on facebook! Abby LOVES her's so much- she wants to wear it like every single day.|